Anand Ahuja is not just the man Sonam Kapoor will marry. He has a name of his own, a popularity of his own and a fan following of his own. He has a brand of his own. To say the least, he is a brand himself.
If reports are to be believed, Anand Ahuja owns a property worth Rs. 3000 crores and a house that amounts to Rs. 173 crores. This is enough for you to understand, he is not just another guy. So, now the question is, who is Anand Ahuja?
- He is a Delhi-based fashion and lifestyle entrepreneur.
- He graduated in economics and international relations from the University of Pennsylvania.
- He is the CEO and founder of fashion line, Bhane.
- He is the son of Delhi’s most influential businessman, Harish Ahuja, the owner of India’s largest export company, Shahi Exports.
- He is also the Managing Director of Shahi Exports.
- He also has a multi-brand sneaker boutique in Delhi by the name, Veg Non Veg.
- He has worked as an intern at Macy’s and also as a product manager at Amazon.com for 10 years in America.
Anand Ahuja is getting married to Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor. Their wedding is undoubtedly going to be one grand affair. All the Bollywood stars will adorn the occasion with their presence. There will be performances by family members and friends, including Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and a surprise performance by the ever so young, Anil Kapoor.
If the reports are to be believed, Jahnvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor will not be seen in action during the wedding. Apart from them, Harshvardhan Kapoor, Sonam’s real brother and mom Sunita Kapoor will also not be performing at the wedding.
Their wedding celebrations will being on 7th May with the Mehndi ceremony. The wedding will take place on the morning of 8th May at Sonam’s aunt Kavita Singh’s bungalow Rockdale in Bandstand, Bandra, where the guests are expected to dress in ‘Indian Traditional’.
The grand reception will take place on the same evening at The Leela.