It’s OK to start again, stand up and be stronger than before.
>> My Successes of the day <<
- with my value of care, before my trip, I always checked what I booked and be very sure that I will have an uneventful trip.
- with my value of love, Oops! I didn’t add suitcases in our booking. Oh! it costed extra and oh well .. and I added them. SLCTA: I realized that cheap tickets, checked the small notes. Then I also realized that it wasn’t cheap at all. That’s how businesses roll. Nothing is cheap when I didn’t pay attention.
- with my value of self-love, I made mistake and I learned from it. It is all Okay to start again and just like my last ” self-love .. It’s Okay ” series.
The funny fact is that I have planned it long time again and the thing came back right at the right moment. What a great lesson. Life is a big classroom.
- with my value of love, I realized that I held on my past mistake and this haunted me for one day! hmm .. Relax, I am now! the shit was behind me and left it there. I made myself crazy when I carried this shit with me. Do you agree?
- with my value of joy, I woke up early and it was lovely outside. I changed my daily routine, 2 things I didn’t do: checked my mails and started my work mode. No work and it is my holiday! I can change.
- with my value of insight, I said No. Simply No. Then I said YES to myself and gave me room for something new. It is Okay to Say No.
- with my value of love, I loved our Saturdate, it was a lovely day and it was fun to hold hands and walked together.
- with my value of love, We had our evening walk, got an ice cream and it was lovely.
- with my value of clarity, I asked for mango sorbet, it wasn’t available <pity! I love mango> I chose other flavors and paid for our ice cream. Then the mango sorbet was there <huh!> I wasn’t very happy about it and did she really check? I had dark chocolate and mint.
- with my value of love, I enjoyed our quality time, watched our fav telly programs and it was great.