>> Self-Love #8 <<
It’s Ok to embrace my imperfection
<< My Successes of the day >>
- with my value of clarity, I gave a cyberlab training outside the office and I worked few hours at home. Just saved me a trip back & forth to my office.
- with my value of care, my dear girl texted me and asked where I was. Ha! thanks for asking and I appreciated her caring.
- with my value of clarity, I shared my feedback, I appreciated her care and her partnership.
- with my value of joy, it was a sunny, cold morning and I was a happy bear to sightseeing in the city.
- with my value of love, my baby sis shared her stories with me, we had some great chat and some laugh. I love her lots.
- with my value of lightness, I can control what I can do & how I react. Lightness keeps me calm and happy. <Bam!> Why would I make fuss when I can’t do much about it.
- with my value of inspiration, I watched this inspiring video How do lobsters grow? <click to see it>
My insight is: When I dare to take action outside my comfort zone, perhaps it is temporary scary or uncomfortable, then I allow myself to grow. It could be uncomfortable but the fun is outside my comfort zone. Do you wanna choose stay safe in your comfort zone or outside?
- with my value of sharing, I shared my insight and it was awesome. I dared to share and I cared.
- with my value of clarity & partnership, I rang my dear colleague, she gotta take my tasks over when I am on holiday. I appreciated her support & her feedback. I was grateful for her partnership.
- with my value of clarity, I shared my feedback with my colleagues, I clarified my situation and Cyberlab will be “guarded” by my amazing colleague. Everything is arranged and I am done for now.
- with my value of happiness, The last mail was sent, it was exactly 5 pm and my holiday started. I can’t control my smile-muscle and I have this funny “out-of-office” feeling … <woo hoo!>
- with my value of fun, I hanged out with my friends, some chat, some laugh and it was awesome. Thanks guys!
- with my value of partnership, she asked for my support, I suggested that she clarified this with the organisation < which they arranged this !> I can tell what I know and the best way is to ask the source.
- with my value of partnership, I asked for support, I appreciated the sharing of the ICT and I shared my compliment.
- with my value of clarification, I asked fro support, I clarified this situation and he shared his GLIMS-wisdom with me. Ha! my question made them think and he took action. Great team work!
- with my value of dare, I dared to share and I dared to speak up. I had this MMB knowledge with me and it won’t go away. I used this to create clarity, partnership and cooperation.
- with my value of joy, I had an event, the monitor was kaput and I can’t show the demo. <Ha!> marker & white board .. I used this old school tools and proceed my training.
- with my value of joy, I shared my compliment with this handyman, he checked the monitor for me and I appreciated his support.
- with my value of joy, it was lovely and sunny outside. I walked in this location and it made me happy. hello Sun!
- with my value of lightness, that is it. I am on vacation and I let everything stay in the office. Also my cyberlab cap 😀 See you all later.