<< Self-Love #5 >>
It’s Ok to change my mind
>> My Successes of the day <<
- with my value of joy, I loved this ” It’s Okay ..” self-love series. It is absolutely Okay to do what I want. When I love me, then I go for what I want. When I am busy pleasing other people, then I am my own taker!
- with my value of joy, I love OUR planned holiday. I checked handy facts & tips and what I love most: doing something spontaneous & look for local goodies. Every journal is a beautiful experience. I am excited when I thought of it.
- with my value of love, I cooked my home-made tomato sauce, pasta and it was yummy. I always loved to cook this and it made our day.
- with my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s support, we went to the city and picked up my new selfie stick <yeah!>
- with my value of joy, We met my dear girl in the city and I was happy to see her. I was a happy bear.
- with my value of care, I took a power nap and it was so good. I really had to do it when my eyes were heavy.
- with my value of fun, we were in the store and we made our selfies with these party goggle glasses. It was funny.
- with my value of love, I made a mistake. I was high. I was buzzing. I slept 12 hrs. SLCTA: I stay away from a joint.
- with my value of care, I shared my feedback with my sweet baboo, <huh!> I clarified my situation and I wasn’t myself.
- with my value of gratefulness, I was up & kicking. I was grateful. I was happy and it was a new day.
- with my value of partnership, I asked for support, I appreciated his feedback and action. I shared my compliment with him.
- with my value of care & partnership, I appreciated her feedback & support. I learned what I didn’t know and I shared my compliment with her.
- with my value of determination, it was now and I took action. I asked for support and I was grateful for his care & support.
- with my value of clarity, I appreciated her support & feedback. It was the fact then and now it was wrong. I clarified this situation and we made this work.
- with my value of partnership, she asked for my support. I shared my feedback <it was chinese for me and I had no idea what it was> we had some laugh and I shared my feedback.
- with my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for his support. I suggested my plan B and he made it work for me. <Bam!> I shared my compliment with him and he told me “Don’t forget to thank myself and I did great!” Thank you so much! He saved my day.
- with my value of clarification of expectation, I asked for support, I clarified this data and clear the air!
- with my value of sharing & care, I shared my care with him and I cared for him. It was insensitive when I made this remark. My bad.
- with my value of happiness, I am good and I do good. I thanked me when I did well. I was excited when everything worked out. It was time to go home and I was a happy bear.
- with my value of openness, I shared my stories with her after she asked me about my green juice routine. I had fun to share and I can chat next to a coffee machine <it was new for me!Ha.>
- with my value of partnership, I appreciated her feedback and support. It was set and I was very ready for my holiday. <woo hoo>