<< Self-love rule #2>>
It’s Ok to speak up
>> My Successes of the day <<
- with my value of determination, I received this feedback, collected data and I shared it. Every minute counts and action should be taken.
- with my value of appreciation, I shared my compliment with her, I appreciated her support & partnership. I was grateful for our cooperation.
- with my value of clarification of expectation, I shard my feedback, I clarified what we gotta do and I appreciated their support.
- with my value of joy, she shared her compliment with me, she appreciated our partnership and our common goal was safety first. Quality is more than anything.
- with my value of clarity, I clarified this project, I shared my feedback and I asked what I didn’t know. Clarification creates space and focus in my mind.
- with my value of care, I took good care of me, I prepared food for my trip and I ate when I was hungry.
- with my value of being, I am me and I am responsible to my well being. I am here and I enjoyed now, the present! I realized that I can’t move back to the past, I can’t move to the future when I stand still now.
- with my value of care & partnership, I appreciated her support, I got the confirmation and my appointment was all set.
- with my value of excitement, I was in the outfit upgrade evening, I loved their energy. I loved their sharing. I loved their openness. I loved the fun. I loved being there.
- with my value of freedom, when I love me, then I take good care of me. when I make everyone more important than me, then I take myself for granted .. big time! This success free me from my own invisible prison.
- with my value of care, I asked for support, I may carpool with her and I appreciated her care & her support.
- with my value of proud, I shared my outfit successes. I was proud to share. I was excited to share. I loved to share.
~ before my operation last year, I was healthy & fit and after my operation I was recovered in 2 weeks.
~ after my operation, I didn’t need extra food to support my recovery. I just listened to my belly alarm.
~ I inspired my love ones with my outfit tools, they did my “outfit thing” and I was so happy to hear it. Sharing is caring.
- with my value of joy, I was a happy bunny to be in the upgrade evening. I got awesome tools, it refreshed my knowledge database and I was motivated.
- with my value of love, I shared my lunch tip with the girls. I prepared my lunch on Sunday cookday, simple salad (with quinoa, tofu, bimi, chinese mushroom, celery and light soy sauce, all cooked) and I kept it in the fridge and I bought small portion with me for lunch!
- with my value of dare & clarity, I spoke up and I clarified this. Every of his answer was ” difficult “, ” impossible” or ” I can’t ” <What!> I simply asked for support and did my PREP for the test. I accepted negative feedback and I didn’t give up. I spoke up honestly what I expected and it was ashamed that he build all these obstacles on his path before we even started this.
- with my value of self-love, I realized that the most important thing I can do for myself is work on being true and happy with who I AM and where I wanna go. Things will come a lot easier this way, as I will be able to follow my own instincts and act in my own best interest.
On the other hand, if I am trying to be someone I am not, I may not know which direction to go in. When things seem tough or goals seem out of reach, be brave and dare to go for what I want. Ask myself who I am and show it. As long as I make an effort, the rest can go from there.
- with my value of partnership, I clarified this with him, I shared my feedback and I was grateful for his support. It worked for us, well done folks.
- with my value of joy, he was my blog follower and I was pleased to hear it. I appreciated his care & sharing.
- with my value of sharing, I shared my successes with him and I shared my feedback why I wrote my successes. It was my thing, I loved what I did and I loved to share them.
Sindy’s thought: I heard this remark today and it amused me.
Q: You write this blog daily, do you have nothing to do or something? I can’t control my smile muscles when I heard that.
A: I have enough to do, we don’t have kids and I am busy too. Writing my blog is one of my fav things and I see it as a self-investment. People invest in bitcorn and I invest in me. I am a rich woman and my wealth is priceless and dear for me.