Taking care of me
>> Inspiring Thought <<
I don’t feel entitled to things in life. I wasn’t born with a mentality that others would take care of me or that the world must give me something. Instead, I look for opportunities based on my own merits
<< My Successes of the day >>
- With my value of joy & privilege, on my way home, I passed this farm close to our place and I heard the tiny sound. An old man stood next to a sheep and it was a baby next to the mama. I greeted him and he told me that the baby sheep was born 5 minutes ago! Wauw 😉 I appreciated this magical moment, I stood there and watched. In few minutes, it stood and ran. I liked his big smile of his face. He shared his joy with me and he worried that it won’t make it. It was my privilege to be there, had this amazing moment and shared his joy. Thank you.
- With my value of determination, Yeah! I booked our holiday in Portugal. I realized that I wanted it and I gotta make it work. There are so many choices and prices. <Bam!> I found a decent hotel, fights that will work for us and a reasonable price. I was excited and we are looking forwards to it.
- With my value of love & clarity, I shared my feedback with my sweet baboo, I appreciated his feedback and support. I appreciated his love for me.
- With my value of joy, I signed in for Outfit upgrade evening and I sent my feedback. Woo Hoo! It gonna be an inspiring evening and I am excited.
- With my value of clarity, I shared my feedback, I asked for clarity and I appreciated her support. Thank you my dear.
- With my value of care, I make an appointment for an hour float session and a relaxation massage. I took care of me and it was time to have my me time.
- With my value of partnership and clarity, I appreciated his feedback and support. Our appointment is set and I am looking forwards to my ZEN chill afternoon.
- With my value of sharing, I rest my body and mind by floating in a salt bath. It was the most relaxing experience my body will go through. One hour floating is equal to 5 hours napping and I enjoyed it very much. I love napping 😉
I also go to floating after my long flight from US, it helps me to relax and deal with my jet leg and I truly recommended it. After the floating session, I have my energy back and join my working routine.
- With my value of love, My help was in the house, I appreciated her care for us and I appreciated her support.
- With my value of happiness, She was happy, relax and I can see the fire in her eyes. We chatted a little and she shared her joy with me. She was a powerhouse, positive, determine and I envied her drive and her love. I shared my compliment with her and I loved her smiles. Happy people make me happy. You go,girl.
- With my value of care, it was my day off, I enjoyed doing nothing, I wrote my blog, I watched #Chefstable on Netflix and I was a happy bunny. Doing nothing is the best gift, I am not a robot and I enjoy every minute.
- With my value of compliment, I shared my compliment with my help, I appreciated her care and I was grateful.
- With my value of love, the floating session always started with some music and hmm … something was different and I stayed in the salt bath & floated. <oops!> he shared his feedback and it was indeed a mistake. The timer wasn’t switched on and I may float extra 10 mins. Problem is fixed and one happy customer.
- With my value of love & care, I appreciated his care for me, It was tough love and it was good for me. After the massage I can almost fly, oh yeah! I felt so good.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s support and food was yummy! Thanks my dear.