>> Inspiring Thought <<
I don’t view failure as a reason to give up. Instead, I use failure as an opportunity to grow and improve. I am willing to keep trying until I get it right.
<< My Successes of the day >>
- With my value of care, I slept in and worked later. I took care of me and I didn’t wanna overwork.
- With my value of love, it was great to chat with my sweet baboo before he left the house and see you later!
- With my value of partnership, he asked for my support, I took action and it was done in 30 mins <Bam!>
- With my value of clarification of expectation, I shared my feedback and I appreciated his support. This or that will work for us and Captain, please proceed!
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry and it worked for me. I loved pasta and everyone knew it. I ate small portion and enjoyed it fully!
- With my value of happiness, I shared my blog and I got feedback from a dear co-worker. I shared my thought and I appreciated his openness and sharing.
- With my value of partnership, she asked for my support and I shared my feedback. She shared her compliment with me. Thank you so much.
- With my value of insight, When I trust me, then I am willing to share my tasks & knowledge with others. I realized that I can’t control everything and I can only control my attitude and how I react.
- With my value of care, one good thing about working at home, I did the laundry in my “break”, I prepared the dinner for us and I still managed to answer questions! It was time management and not multitasking!
- With my value of determination, she asked for my support, I shared the possible solutions and I waited for her reply!
- With my value of insight, I can not only invest time and energy in other people, I have to learn to invest time and energy in myself. I am my best investment.
- With my value of lightness, everything was prepared for the upgrade, every details were done and I was totally ready. Good PREP helped a lot.
- With my value of joy, My co-workers sent me their kind words and wish me good luck. I was a happy bear and I was grateful for their care.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for my sweet baboo’s support, we planned to go to Lisbon for holiday and I appreciated his feedback. <Yes>
- With my value of love, I love sunny weather and it made me happy. I stayed inside and work and I created my own sunshine. My fav song was on TV and I danced a little <Woo Hoo!>
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for her support and her care. I was grateful for her openness. I was grateful for being her friend.
- With my value of partnership, I appreciated their support and feedback. The upgrade was finished on time and I was a happy bunny.
- With my value of intention, I would tell you a secret, I wanted it to be done at 21.00, I set my intention on it and I got what I wanted. <Just ask the universe what I want!>
- With my value of satisfaction, tests are done, feedback are sent and it was a perfect moment to chill out and watched Chef’s table on Netflix < my new obsession>
- With my value of compliment, my dear girls shared their compliment with me, I appreciated it lots and I was sleepy and happy.
- With my value of awareness, I had this weird feeling and I wanted to check the links again. <Oops!> I saw this situation before. I asked for support and I appreciated his feedback. <yeah! problem solved>